JOIN THE SAFE ENVIRONMENT CLASS
In order to protect children and vulnerable adults, the Diocese of Fort Worth mandates that all clergy, religious men and women, lay employees, and adult volunteers, prior to beginning their service in the Diocese, meet these requirements.
- Satisfactorily pass a ciminal background check at the beginning of their service and every three years thereafter.
- Satisfactorily complete training, regarding the safe environment policy, precedures and practices at the beginning of service and every three years thereafter.
- Provide consent, stating you will abide by the Code of Conduct and Behavior Standards for all clergy, religious and lay ministers for as long as they remain in service to the Diocese.
The first step is to complete these forms
- Voluntary Minister Application
- Code of Conduct Agreement
- Authorization for Release of Information