Catechesis for the whole family is the way our Lord designed it! Here at Saint Thomas, we will be supporting parents in their vocation to catechize their children through this exciting program. More information in the links below!
For any parents and children.
Sessions: Sundays, 3:00 - 5:00 PM, September through May.
- 1st, 2nd, and 4th Sundays: Parental Catechesis.
- The sessions are the same within the month.
- If only one parent can make it or neither can make it on a certain week, there are three opportunities each month.
- 3rd Sundays: Community Meeting. These are big gatherings as a community of families.
- The curriculum is Family of Faith by Sophia Institute. The cost is $40 for a family with one child (includes Parent Guide and Student Book)
- Additional $20 per child
- Contact: Paul Crnkovich, Director of Catechesis
Register for Family Catechesis
SPECIAL NEEDS CATECHESIS
For adults or minors who have special needs regarding either sacramental preparation or on-going formation.
We love our parishioners who have special needs! Due to the various special needs an individual may have, we want to tailor catechesis according to the individualís particular needs.
Contact: Coming soon!
VOCATION BIBLE SCHOOL
- A vocations-centered program for children K - 5th Grade.
- Held annually in June.
- Parents are encouraged to attend! We want to have the whole family involved and encourage vocations to Marriage, Priesthood, and the Religious life!